Friday, February 8, 2008

YouTube Video

I am practicing putting media on this page. Here is my all-time favorite clip about Jason McElwain, an autistic boy who got the chance to play in his high school basketball game....you can watch the rest.

I think the video clip on the far left (in the video bar) is the best. And I do not know how to get rid of the other ones.

4 comments:

Bart Pisha said...

Liz, that video actually brought tears to my eyes. I am going to find it on youtube, and send the url to a colleague who has an adult son with autism. I know she'll just love it.

Isabelle Barry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isabelle Barry said...

Liz,
the video about the autistic boy making 6 successful basketball shots in the final minutes of the season's last basketball game was the most touching and powerful youtube video I have seen so far. Thank you for sharing this deeply humanizing video with all of us.

P.S. : I deleted my previous comment because I accidentally wrote that J-Mac had scored 6 points, when in reality it was 6 shots totaling 18 points, essentially 20 points in 4 minutes!

DavidRose said...

Great intro picture - makes your blog come alive. And I never saw the video bar before. nice new touch.

david